Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do i down load my pic from a t6i to my computer? I have…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hey, how...

Second opinion] Hey, how do i down load my pic from a t6i to my computer?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have a canon t6i camera with great pics. on it but how to put them in computer so I can share on facebook and or dating sites?

Technician's Assistant: The Camera Technician will be able to walk you through that. How old is your T6I?

It's 4 months old and I am visually impaired and can not read the manual. so please Help

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your T6I?

I can see thought the view finder and take good pictures but that's it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No just a vet that lost some of my sight and brain

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.