Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My is connecting and disconnects while driving. 1500.

Customer Question
My tom tom is...

My tom tom is connecting and disconnects while driving

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Tom Tom 1500

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Updated my maps and no change

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Do not know of anything else

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do
no its fine I,ll just go out and buy another thank you

OK