Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am trying to renew our support with geek squad. I have…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to renew our support with geek squad. I have read carefully the directions on the info we received in the mail. There is no site that says specifically SupportRenewal And after filling in the blanks, for what i could find, it still wants to charge me !99.00. We sucessfully renewed our contract for Webroot with no problems. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. I have tried through aol and through web browser. All the web site come up but not one is specifically addressed to BestBuy.com/Support Renewal

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, bucause I am computer challenged .

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.