Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Demon flashing red and when I turn it on it turns off by…

Customer Question
Demon flashing red and...

Demon flashing red and when I turn it on it turns off by itself after a few seconds

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Demon in command series. Less than a year old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Unplugged. Dolbyslmos dtd x

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Ave x 3200w

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 4 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name Martin and I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your Denon receiver issue.
I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.
The failure description leads to a defective Amplifier circuit due to a premature failure or shorted speaker / wire. Please disconnect all speaker and turn on the receiver. If the unit still shuts down, that means it has an internal circuit failure. If that is the case, the good news is that the Denon receiver has a 3 years warranty. So you can take it to an authorized Denon repair shop and get it fixed at no extra charge.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you with your Denon receiver.
If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as it is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.
Hello do you need anymore questions answered. If not please rate my service. Much appreciated.