Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The picture went still had sound turned off now when turned…

Customer Question
The picture went still...

The picture went still had sound turned off now when turned on nothing green power light blinks no warning bulb needed replacing

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Sony KDS-50A2020

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KDS-50A2020?

4 or 5 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

What can I try

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Anthony, Technician replied 27 days ago
Anthony
Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Is it a continuous blinking green of the power-light ?does the set ever come back on from this?

Is there any other lights lit on the front of the set?

Anthony

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.