Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My phone screen "Messages Full" I do't know how to get back…

Customer Question
Hi My phone...

Hi My phone screen "Messages Full " I do't know how to get back to empty. I have ersaed all of the messages that come up on the screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Itsl not a ssmartphone it is a phone with a base and then 2 extra phones that I plug in in other rooms. The model number on the bottom of the phone is kx-tga642

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It is not a ksmartphone Its from a cradle in the house, This is kthe first time I have seen this message I have had the phone for several years.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.