Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am having problems with my ps4 we had a power outage and…

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems with my ps4 we had a power outage and now the system will not except the update when it had it before

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

It powers on but will not take the update its been like 5 days now

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

Yes man I did and it still will not except the update. I took it to a place and they could not get it to update either even when they tried to reset the whole thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

That I Have the Nyko 6tb hard drive on it for extra room for games

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Yeah I think the hard drive is gone he could not update either one

How old is the PS4?