Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Are you with JVC? JVC HR-DVSIU. Plugging it in and turning…

Customer Question
Hi John Are you...

Hi John Are you with JVC?

Technician's Assistant: What JVC product do you have?

JVC HR-DVSIU

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your JVC product?

Plugging it in and turning on the power button I have had this machine for a long time and it always powers up. Not today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I have plugged the machine in and it won't poer up.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.