Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT i WILLBE ORDERING THE CORRECT

Customer Question
I WANT TO MAKE...

I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT i WILLBE ORDERING THE CORRECT PRODUCT

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I already have a Kidde that takes 9 volt batteries and it's a carbon monoxide and smoke

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING
CAN YOU HELP ME?
WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG FOR YOU TO RESPOND?

Unfortunately, I replied 12 hours earlier than you and my shift was over.

How can I help you?