Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I would like to program a Panasinic mobile phone

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to program a Panasinic mobile phone #51cxa210288

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your #51CXA210288? What have you tried so far?

I had it programmed before something went wrong and have to do again, but so far no luck

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you recheck the model number for me please, it should start with kx-tg

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.