Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a sony hybrid handycam & I can't find the software…

I have a sony...

I have a sony hybrid handycam & I can't find the software for it. I need the drivers also. Mary

Technician's Assistant: How old is your HandyCam?

About 6 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HandyCam?

Try to look for software and a driver.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I need it now

3/23/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the camera please?

And do you wish to use it with a windows or mac computer?

I can't find the model of the camera ! It will be running on Windows.
Mary

FOr the drivers I need the model sorry Mary, can you check on the camera itself and where the battery goes in?

Richard, Customer Service
Phone call session started

No drivers are needed Mary, it uses the built-in USB drivers, look at page 89 here of the manual

https://docs.sony.com/release/dcrsr45_handbook.pdf

And is steps you through how to connect it to the computer to download the content.

Let me know if you have any problems please