Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have an Ampeg SVT 7 Pro amp that cuts out. The top of the…

Customer Question
I have an Ampeg...

I have an Ampeg SVT 7 Pro amp that cuts out. The top of the case reads C00. Has this been updated with mod that fixes this problem? Thanks Dave.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your C00?

I got it right after they came out. It's been awhile.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing I've been reading that there an updated PC board, but not sure code is for the updated one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

?? not ta this time.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.