Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I reprogram my vizio remote from the direct tv

Customer Question
How do I reprogram...

How do I reprogram my vizio remote from the direct tv remote? I am getting rid of Direct but can not get my vizio remote to work?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

E321vl

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Nothing with remote but can on side

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Menu on side bring up pi, audio...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean your Vizio remote is not working with your Vizio TV?

Please let me know