Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am having difficulty seeing the navigation during the day.

Customer Question
I am having difficulty...

I am having difficulty seeing the navigation during the day. Night time is good. Any suggestiuons?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

TomTom

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your TomTom?

I'm not a good tecky, so nothing at this point

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
I have a Blackberry therefore cannot load apps
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which tomtom device you have please?

Thank you

I used to be able to see the navigation system from the drivers seat during the daytime. Now I can barely see it and is of no use during the day. As mentioned in earlier responses. I can see perfectly when dark outside. I don't know if there are any settings I can change so as to see during the day. I looked at the manuel and I couldn't find anything.

I have figured it out on my own. The settings had been changed.
It looks like I have been charged $45.00 for this, can this be cancelled as I no longer require any assistance and figured it out on my own? Please advise asap
Thanks
Deanne