Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My alexa was knocked over and will only stay connected for…

Customer Question
My alexa was knocked...

My alexa was knocked over and will only stay connected for five or ten min.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Amazon model no. SK705DI

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Setup about 30 times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get it to work.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you remove the power to the Alexa and wait 10 minutes, connect the power and tell me how it then operates please

Thank you

That's the first thing I tried it did not work. Only stayed on line about 10 min.

Thanks

There is a reset button on it, push this in and hold for 5 seconds then release.

Tell me once it is reset how it performs please

Thank you