Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I get into update password for micro soft windows 10.

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get into update password ***** micro soft windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I purchased a refurbished desk top hp windows 10 on 3/1/2018

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

DC7800 SFF 0098

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

I received it 3/2/2018 and I have been waiting for help from family that has not arrived. I have reached out to Joy Systems since day 1 and no return calls.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am in need of how to down load pictures and infor from my old computer from back up disk. I have added infor and it is there. However I can not edit.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Are you able to log into the Windows 10 computer that you are having this password ***** with?