Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a yaesu ft 60 and it will not turn on even with a new…

Customer Question
I have a yaesu...

I have a yaesu ft 60 and it will not turn on even with a new battery

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ft 60 will not turn on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Yaesu ft 60

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Put a new battery in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.