Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Nook Book. It is 85% charged. I need to reset a…

Customer Question
I have a Nook Book...
I have a Nook Book. It is 85% charged. I need to reset a password. It shows a numeric keypad to enter numbers.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.