Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Why did you send me a jump drive. ATC-059UB11. I called the…

Customer Question
Why did you send...

Why did you send me a jump drive

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

ATC-059UB11

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I called the number they gave me and he did it all so why did I get a jump drive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the jump drive for

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I gess this is not the right place that they sent me to i'll give up a 99.99 dallor rip off I gess