Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Do you offer support for jawbone up4? It is a fitness

Customer Question
Do you offer support...

Do you offer support for jawbone up4?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a fitness tracker, not a computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I do not have a computer problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

do you offer support for Jawbone UP4? If yes, I will state the problem. If no, I will look elsewhere

How can I help you?