Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Telephone answering machine (Model KX-TGA410C) is recording…

Telephone answering machine (Model...

Telephone answering machine (Model KX-TGA410C) is recording after the 2nd ring rather that the 5th as set up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Not a smart phone wired home telephone system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Again it is not a smart phone it is a wired system I have changed the settings from start recording after 4 rings to 5 rings

3/20/2018

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

You can fix this by pressing *945

Doing that will set it to pick up after 5 rings.

You just type *94 followed by how many times you want it to ring before being answered.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible. I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Thank you,
***** *****