Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have anew modum. Wireless. And I want to connect my TV to…

I have anew...

I have anew modum. Wireless. And I want to connect my TV to netflix and you tube. I get into network connection, push quick setruo

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No sorry. But i get into quick setup, connect to wireless setup, and put in my encription key.Then what do i push?

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes.

3/20/2018

I look forward to helping you today.

After you enter the encryption key, you can choose to connect. When you do that, are you able to connect?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Ok. I have the encryption key entered. but I dont know what button I push to connect?

May I ask for the brand and model name of your TV?

No. Cant you tell me what button to push?

I can tell you which button to push, if you tell me the brand and model name of your TV.

Panasonic. Viera

On the remote control, press the "Return" key. It may say return on it or it may have a bent arrow icon on it.

Did that work?

Did that work?

Thanks Jason. That worked! Yippee!

Thank you for the update.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible. I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Thank you,
***** *****