Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I dropped my Logitech Harmony 950 and the vocal captions…

Customer Question
Hi.....I dropped my Logitech...

Hi.....I dropped my Logitech Harmony 950 and the vocal captions came on. How do I turn it off ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

This is for my Sony TV

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Not sure of model #, I bought it in 2011

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

I dropped the remote this morning before turning TV on. Once on, the vocals started.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Turns out it was a Comcast problem, only happening on tone of their channels. I have been charged an additional because an expert answered my question. That never happened. How do I get that fee reversed ?
Cost charged to my card was an additional $43.00.