Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Its not my cell pphone it my TV i get no picture the blue…

Customer Question
Its not my cell...

Its not my cell pphone it my TV i get no picture the blue light is on i changed the batteries in the control i don't know what else to do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Its not my phone its my TV

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

No on the box or what

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

The TV is in the bedroom Please give my a phone number to i can talk to him or her

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid_Sony, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid_Sony
Shahid_Sony, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?