Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Dear Pearl! dear Pearl. I have a cobra 148gtl-ex that has no…

Customer Question
Hello dear Pearl ! ...

Hello dear Pearl !

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Hello dear Pearl. I have a cobra 148gtl-ex that has no Tx or Rx. Where can I get the schematic diagrams for this unit. The main board reference is "EPT360012B".I tried a few web sites but no luck. Can you help me? Thank you so much. Carlos " Customer' from Portugal

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

I know there was a short between "D25" and ground caused by a piece of wire. I know there is no voltage on final transistors. I need to recap the unit even I did not find anything wrong with the capacitors in plain site but the radio is about 30 yrs old.Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all for now . Thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.