Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Panasonic SA-AKXS2 and the fm aerial is missing I…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic SA-AKXS2 and the fm aerial is missing I purchased this second hand , I tried to purchase an FM aerial from a local electronics store but the plug is the wrong size. I am askinf if I can purchase a FM aerial for my player as it seems it must be a specific Panasonic fitting I of course am willing to pay

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Is your response an automatic response or one off generated

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

As I have said it is a Panasonic stereo model SA-AKXS2 I don't know its age sorry

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SA-AKXS2?

I went to a local electronics store and purchased a FM aerial and plug but it does not suiy the plug on the stereo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, you can request a replacement aerial by calling Panasonic on 132 600 (8.30am - 6.00pm. Mon to Fri).

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer