Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I pulled my FM input plug completely out and there is a hole…

Customer Question
I pulled my FM...

I pulled my FM input plug completely out and there is a hole there. Is it repairable ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Model RX778VBK

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I took it to a shop but the guy was not sure he could find the part.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me save my unit.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No