Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Amazon Spot is not connecting after working just fine. Keeps…

Customer Question
Amazon Spot is not...

Amazon Spot is not connecting after working just fine

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Keeps repeating echo then amazon then optimizing over and over

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Unplugged

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Unpaired

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.