Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET TO BLOCKED CALL LIST?

I NEED TO FIND...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

PANASONIC MODEL KX-TGE4458

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

REALLY NOTHING - JUST RECEIVED A BLOCKED CALL THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AND CANNOT FIND THE LISTING OF CALLS BLOCKED

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

NOTHING UNLESS YOU KNOW SOMETHING THEY SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF - THANKS

3/20/2018
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Take a handset and key in Menu#217

this brings up the blocked numbers list, if you don’t see it right away, first choose “Block a single number”, then press select

then use the up/down buttons to scroll through and find the desired number

press the ERASE button just below the display screen

up/down to YES to confirm

Select

Off

Repeat as needed for other numbers

Thank you,

thank you, ***** ***** very easy

You are very welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Engineer