Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Are you an engineer yourself? I dont have a product but i…

Customer Question
Are you an engineer...

Are you an engineer yourself?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I dont have a product but i would like to ask a couple of questions

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Well i was hoping that you could help me with my questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I would to ask a couple of questions about their career

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.