Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have a new system..The receiving phone number would

Customer Question
We have a new...

We have a new system..The receiving phone number would appear at the top of our screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is a i-phone 8s It worked when the system was installed..then it stopped ???

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It worked earlier..What is ther to try..I redid the system on the box

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.