Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have a Panasonic message chair and it stopped working…

Customer Question
We have a Panasonic...

We have a Panasonic message chair and it stopped working properly on Saturday. it now shows an error code of F33

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Panasonic EP-MA70

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your EP-MA70?

Not 100 percent sure 4-6 years, I would have to find the paperwork

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Just unplugging and restarting it, and nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

F33 indicates a fault with the massage mechanism in the chair.

It may be a faulty motor, or the mechanism itself is broken.

To fix the issue, you will need to have a technician on site to repair the chair for you.

I already figures that out online.What I need is a technician I thought that’s what you guys did, was send someone out

No, we do not send out technicians.

this was just a waste of time and money, because all I did yesterday was type in google the name of the chair and the error F33 and it found the website that told me exactly what to just told me,What I contact Panasonic for and they sent me to you was to get someone to service the chair.

Yes, that website is our website. (where you found the answer)

Panasonic would not send you to us for having someone come out to your house.

No it wasn’t your website it wasPanasonic.ca/pcs/operating instructions/ep-ma70_eng.pdf

OK -- We do not send out technicians.