Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Greyfox intercom system. The system has been work…

Customer Question
I have a Greyfox...

I have a Greyfox intercom system. The system has been work good for the last 8 years. Lately the doorbell just starts to ring and won't stop. The only way to stop it is to pull the wire from the module labeled door 1. We bought a new doorbell unit but it didn't work. The bell didn't ring nor did the light on the button work. When we placed the wire back in the module (door 1) the bell began to ring uncontrollable. Please help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

The doorbell is greyfox and the module is On-Q F9017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

We tired to replace the doorbell unit.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 5 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I still need assistance
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have reviewed what you have already tried and it appears that you need a technician on site to determine the exact cause and fix the issue quickly for you.