Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Richard, Customer Service

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I am looking for a battery replacement for Panasonic
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Director
I am looking for a battery replacement for Panasonic cordless phone Model KX-TGA560M.....Battery HHR-P194. I am having a hard time finding the correct battery. Please help. THANK YOU!! … read more
I need to replace a telephone battery charger PQLV30054ZAB.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
i need to replace a telephone battery charger PQLV30054ZAB. iS ONE AVAILABLE? … read more
I had a spill of cranberry juice, One moment, No trouble
Russell H., Service Tech
No trouble shoot at this time Spill happened about a month now … read more
How until one should expect to replace batteries on my 550
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
How long until one should expect to replace batteries on my 550 pro series dog collar /???? … read more
Need batteries - Model: KX-TG4753, Panasonic/ Model:
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Panasonic/ Model: KX-TG4753. It's in the KX-TG4751 series. I bought it 4/10/2012. … read more
Happy New Year! WOW, 2017! I have an Acer Apiree15 laptop
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
Happy New Year! WOW, 2017! I have an Acer Apiree15 laptop that will nit work. the only indication of power being used by the computer are the two blue lights at the front. no fan, no screen, nada. doe… read more
I can no longer connect to my wifi with my acer aspire e15
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
I can no longer connect to my wifi with my acer aspire e15 model e5-521-85 ex. The troubleshooting says Intel(r) Technology Access TAP Driver (NDIS 6.3) adapter is e periencing driver or hardware rela… read more
How does a kindle battery last before it needs to be
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
How long does a kindle battery last before it needs to be replaced? Owing to being away on a holiday for over a month, being hectic then not being able to find it for a couple of weeks, it probably ha… read more
I have a UPS of 1200 watts capacity running on a twin 12
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I have a UPS of 1200 watts capacity running on a twin 12 volts battery of 7.0 AH connected in series. Please what AH will i get if i replace them with 2 car batteries of 12V, 100 AH each connected in … read more
I have had my Kindle for about two years now. I dropped it
I have had my Kindle for about two years now. I dropped it the other day and even though I have a leather protector for it the screen is now just scrambled with just straight black lines. Is it dead o… read more
Took my first Kindle on a camping trip and it stopped working,
Took my first Kindle on a camping trip and it stopped working, won't turn on. Screen just shows a series of lines. I would like to return it for repair, at my expense. How do I do this? Peter Vennema … read more
1) My new kindle will not turn on. 2) The unit is fully charged 3)
namstech
namstech, Software Development Engineer
1) My new kindle will not turn on. 2) The unit is fully charged 3) When I slide the key to turn on the green light flashes once and goes off 4) The screen is blank grey all the time 5) Whaty can I try… read more
when I turn my Kindle on I get a very dim light to read by
Craig
Craig, Electrical Director
when I turn my Kindle on I get a very dim light to read by even though it is fully charged… read more
I turned my Kindle on and got a series of horizontal lines.
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
I turned my Kindle on and got a series of horizontal lines. Now, no matter what I do, the lines remain. I have turned the unit off, disconnected the battery but the lines remain. Any ideas? Ralph… read more
I have bought a Uniden cordless telephone Model SS E15 54010420
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
I have bought a Uniden cordless telephone Model SS E15 54010420 but the Owners Manual is for a Wdect3315 which has different buttons and is not good enough for setting up my handset. Do you have a Man… read more
Last week I asked for help from you. My kindle has completely
Rod, Systems Engineer
Last week I asked for help from you. My kindle has completely frozen and does not respond to anything. I have received no answer. I hope this is the right place to get help. If this is not the place p… read more
I have a kindle DX on which I have several books and newspapers
Rob
Rob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a kindle DX on which I have several books and newspapers download. Tonight I was reading on an airplane and turned the kindle off before landing. Now the kindle will not turn on. The battery is… read more
My Kindle froze, so, I held the power switch until it was powered
Amit
Amit, Master of Philosophy
My Kindle froze, so, I held the power switch until it was powered off. Now, I do not see the screen saver with an artist on it nor am I able to power it on.… read more