Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Acerasprire e15 series al15a32 battery have a hard time

Customer Question
Acerasprire e15 series al15a32...

Acerasprire e15 series al15a32 battery have a hard time finding one

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your E15?

About 14month

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Amazon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

How do you get to the battery

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I have the battery for you, you ccan get it from my link below

Click me to open

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you

how do get to the battery

Do you mean how do you purchase it or how you physically access the battery?

Hi there

Are you still working with me on this? Was there anything else needed? As I provided you the location where you can purchase the battery as you requested.