Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Sangean PR-04 radio and the on/off switch is

Customer Question
I have a Sangean...

I have a Sangean PR-04 radio and the on/off switch is difficult to engage. It is out of warranty

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your PR-04?

Sangean PR -04 radio the on/off switch is hard to engage. Out of warranty

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing - had hoped to return it to you in Port Melb to have new switch fitted

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, Canohm can repair this for you:

https://www.canohm.com.au/contact-canohm

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer