Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I purchased a new hp and I want a computer store to take…

Customer Question
I purchased a new...

I purchased a new hp and I want a computer store to take programs and things off old computer and they say I need a product no. How do I go about finding this. Is it the number on box???

Technician's Assistant: What HP product do you have?

I purchased a14 inch laptop 14-bs057cl

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Hp. Windows 10. Is that what u want??

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Nothing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

\Are you getting asked this when you try to install microsoft office?

Please let me know

Thank you