Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a radio controlled scientific model RMR606HGPA and…

Customer Question
I have a radio...

I have a radio controlled scientific model RMR606HGPA and need the manual for it.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your RMR606HGPA?

Guess about 8-10 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Well I played with it and have everything screwed up and don't really know what I'm doing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes can I get a manual for it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 5 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue finding a manual for this device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) If I can find an electronic (PDF) version of the manual for this unit, would that work for you?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks