Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just purchased an HP ENVY Photo 6255 printer, While

I just purchased an...

I just purchased an HP ENVY Photo 6255 printer, While setting itnip

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP ENvy photo 6255, I’m getting an incorrect password ***** My WiFi password *****’t working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to get a password

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

HP Envy photo 6255
Router is theu xfinity

May I ask for the brand and model name of the router?

Xfinity
Can’t see a brand name on it

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 37
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

I just bought a computer and it’s at staples getting set up, was trying to set up the printer using my phone, so I will have to wait to set it up til tomorrow

Oh okay. We may continue later at your choice of time. I show up at 6am (PST) tomorrow and will be working a 14 hour day. Thank you.

Thank you

You are most welcome. Thank you.