Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have a massage launger EP5313. It stopped working. I

Customer Question
Good Morning, Technician's Assistant:...

Good Morning,

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

We have a massage launger EP5313. It stopped working. I canged the fuse T3.15AH250V with no luck.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your T3.15AH250V?

The fuse was 10 yrs old. I purchassed a new one last week.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Un plugged power to re-set. Checked if wires were damaged. Changed the fuse.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

There is no indication of power on the control pannel, as if there was no power reaching the control pannel.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Good evening.
Yes, I still have an issue.
I will be available Tuesday (20 Mar 2018) evening. Paul
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, the conditions have not changed since my text two hours ago.
Yes I still have the issue and so far I have not had success.
As I stated above, I will be available tomorrow evening (18:30 hrs NY time).
Paul

OK