Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I bent over to pick up my beret andtheyreally gotme.

Customer Question
I bent over to...

I bent over to pick up my beret andtheyreally gotme

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Gateway

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Suiside

Technician's Assistant: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?

No just joking

Technician's Assistant: Okay. Let's try this again. How can I help you? Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Icannot get into microsoft eege

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you getting an error message when you try to get into Microsoft Edge?

Do you have any other web browsers that you can use? Do they work ok?