Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Fritsch modal cr202tt9 and I lost my owner's book…

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a Fritsch modal cr202tt9 and I lost my owner's book and I am trying to program my font remote

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your CR202TT9?

Can you help me program my cobyremote for my trutech model cr202tt9 or send me the code

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Putting New battery in the remote turning it off and on but nothing seems to work

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.