Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have rotel 1572 using usb port i can t get volume loud.

I have rotel 1572...

I have rotel 1572 using usb port i can t get volume loud

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Rotel 1572 using my ipod

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

10 years it was working before

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

I wish over to my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I hear music very faint on usb volume at 5 trying to remove five

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

This usually happens because the input signal is weak. Try turning up the volume on the iPod rather than turning up Rotel all the way.

First, turn down Rotel. Increase the volume on your iPod to all the way up, minus one button click down, then turn up the Rotel volume.

Please tell me the results. If this fixes the problem, please rate 3-5 stars for my service. If not, please reply.

Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
hello where are you
look that didn't work the volume is fixed to 5 on usb
really what is this no-one calling
really no one calling
talk to me then
the volume is fixed on rotel for some reason
anyone there
6:28 and no-one responding to me
Phone call session started