Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Panasonic model KX TG6531 is out of warranty and I have…

Customer Question
My Panasonic model...

My Panasonic model KX TG6531 is out of warranty and I have many robo calls, calls from people I do not know, and I understand you have many new features to help me block such numbers. My Block section is FULL and has 30 blocked calls in it. It will not take any more. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update My Block?

I tried today. Before that it was probably 3 - 4 months ago, maybe even longer.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your My Block?

When a call comes in that I want to block, I go to menu, block call. It tells me it is full and can not add any more numbers.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know if my old phone can still add new features to cover any new features for adding more calls to the block list.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

Unfortunately, 30 is the maximum number of numbers you can block with this model, so you would need to erase some if there are now more important numbers to block. It is true that some other Pansonic models can block up to 250 numbers. You might also be able to talk to your service provider about how they can block the numbers for you.

I hope that helps, if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich