Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am unable to copy forms. I need to up date my Word. I have…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to copy forms. I need to up date my Word

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I have a Samsung Computer.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?

Trying to change how to print. They say I need to download

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Printer is HP Pro 8620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

One Week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I believe that is what I need todo, Am having trouble.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I am 83 Smiles

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What did the computer say you need to download in order to print?