Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a panasonic kx-3gf370 and we got rid of our land line…

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic kx-3gf370 and we got rid of our land line and it now tells us it is in use. We have it connected with our blue tooth and can not always ans. it. Is there a way to turn off the land line?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

KX-TGF370

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

THE PAST 2 WEEKS AND I HAVEN'T TRIED ANYTHING

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue:

You should be able to put the Panasonic system into the "Cell Line Only Mode" by use the following key sequence on any CORDLESS HANDSET.

NOTE: If this mode is turned on, disconnect the telephone line cord (phone cord) from the MAIN BASE UNIT. Otherwise this mode can NOT be activated.

1) Pick up any cordless handset a press MENU, followed by # 1 5 7 (pound-one-five-seven).

2a) To turn ON, use the UP/DOWN arrows to highlight "On", then press the SELECT soft key (button below display). Then use UP/DOWN to highlight "Yes", then press the SELECT soft key again.

2b) To turn OFF, use the UP/DOWN arrows to highlight "Off", then press the SELECT soft key.

Please let me know if that works for you - to put the system into the "Cell line only mode".

NOTE: I'm preparing a graphic that provides more detail about operating the system once this mode is enabled and will send that along once prepared.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)

Hi again,

I have attached the graphic (image) of the instructions and details I have prepared for you. Please click the LONG LINK below this note to see that image.

Please let me know if you have any more questions about this issue.
If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer