Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I was on line yesterday trying to get into my account. I got…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I was...

Second opinion] I was on line yesterday trying to get into my account. I got a text message telling me where to go but I'm not making contact. I just want to get into my account but an not able to do so

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have a Gateway computer and a DeskJet 952C printer. I just would like to get into my account so I can finish my taxes

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

A desk top computer from Gateway

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

It's been only a couple of days. I needed more paper work I now have it but can't get back into my account. It says something about two accounts?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know what or how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just realized I have been updated February 25, 2018

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.