Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to know how to take a number off from being blocked.

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to take a number off from being blocked

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Model no. kx-tgd560

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just trying to wher it says edit the scolling down to where it says bloked and it gives you a selection of being blocked or not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just trying to get my friend's number from being blocked when she tries to call when it should haven't been

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Take a handset and key in Menu#217

this brings up the blocked numbers list, if you don’t see it right away, first choose “Block a single number”, then press select

then use the up/down buttons to scroll through and find the desired number

press the ERASE button just below the display screen

up/down to YES to confirm

Select

Off

Repeat as needed for other numbers

Thank you,

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.