Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My acer 10 tablet has a pattern I can't figure out from lack…

Customer Question
My acer 10 tablet...

My acer 10 tablet has a pattern I can't figure out from lack of use. It says I have 9 more tries before it is wiped out.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 10?

I had it for2 months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 10?

I never used it. I bought it. Set tha pattern. Never used it again untill now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get it fixed before it locks completely

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.