Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Burdic Oxy 100 oxymeter which is more than 2 years…

Customer Question
I have a Burdic Oxy...
I have a Burdic Oxy 100 oxymeter which is more than 2 years old in my medical office. It has always been too low when reading the oxygen when tested on the same patient with numerous other similar devices. It was not cheap. It has been discontonued but I would like to get some use out of it, On the web site it says it doesn't need calibration but this one really does need recalibration. Is there any place that can correct this? All the places on line are just selling equipment and do not do recalibration.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
I don't need a lawyer. I need someone that repairs medical devices.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It is factory calibrated and it cannot be calibrated by you.