Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

42 panasonictv wen you hitmute large black stripe blocks…

42 panasonictv wen you...

42 panasonictv wen you hitmute large black stripe blocks screen did that for years now does it all the time

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Sound and screen block

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

42 inch panasongic

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Rebooting satellite pluging and pluging

3/17/2018
Anthony
Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble here, the black "blocks" are closed caption blocks appearing when they are not supported, I am not sure why they are appearing when you press MUTE however if you are using a satellite or cable box please pick up the TV remote and find the CC\subtitle\text button and continually press this button until the blocks disappear, let me know if you have any success with that

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Anthony that corrected the problem thank you

That is great news!

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars hopefully with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Anthony
Anthony, Technician
Anthony
Anthony
Anthony, Technician